Enzymes are more than just digestive aids; specific enzymes can help with correcting certain conditions or imbalance in the body, from joint pain to candida and more. They can even dramatically slow the aging process. This segment features Tony and I reviewing the latest research and insights about enzymes can be used for broad spectrum health shifts beyond digestive improvements.
Next, I have my very special guest Bryan Falchuk who is an author and behavior change specialist. Bryan shares how he went from losing nearly 100 pounds, to running a marathon, to writing his book, Do A Day, and achieving more than he thought imaginable. Listen in as we discuss how you too can achieve the impossible and overcome any challenges by living a healthy lifestyle and having a positive mindset.
- Tony and I focus on enzymes and how they relate to reversing aging and all-around body transformation...
- Tony shares the theory around enzymes and how children have high levels naturally…
- The differences between adult and children's enzyme levels and why this affects digestion…
- We break down how taking a digestive enzyme before we eat, can help our digestive process, and how…
- Which foods are harder to break down from an Ayurvedic perspective…
- How many enzymes should be taken to benefit from the anti-aging components, and how often…
- Why healthy food choices and a healthy lifestyle are also critical to healthy digestion…
- Bryan shares how he battled obesity and chronic illness, and what inspired him to make a change…
- How Bryan made the transition into leading and living a healthier lifestyle…
- We talk about Bryan’s journey and how it was more than just weight loss that changed in his life...
- Ways in which Bryan made the decision to eat plant-based foods…
- Bryan shares how he came up with the idea of Do A Day…
- How Do A Day can help you live a better life and what the philosophy is good for…
- Ways in which you can incorporate Do A Day into your lives...
About Bryan Falchuk
Through Do a DayTM – the best selling book by Bryan Falchuk, CPT BCS – you will learn how to overcome your challenges and achieve anything in life. Bryan shares how he lost nearly 100 pounds, ran a marathon, completely changed his diet, got a masters, summited mountains, is a father and husband, dealt with chronic illness and now has written a book. These are all things that were impossible to him, and yet he’s achieved them and continues to achieve these and other things. He’s done it all through Do a Day.
Aside from having achieved through Do a Day in his own life, he’s also a Certified Personal Trainer and Behavior Change Specialist who has coached many people to improve their lives. In his professional career, Bryan has been a management consultant and executive in the Financial Services sector for nearly 20 years, having lead large teams, managed significant budgets, and turned around struggling operations.
About Anthony Flores, or "T" as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
Promoting Optimal Nutrition with Digestive Enzymes:
The Top 5 Reasons to Fuel Your Brain with Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood:
10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet:
9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle:
3 Easy Tips To Eat Healthy All Week Long!:
Before & After:
5 Easy Ways to Transition Your Diet:
9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox:
Hitting Detox Walls and Overcoming Them:
The Beauty Detox Power:
Glow Bio Cleanses:
Bryan Falchuk’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
Overcoming Shame With Samantha Paige & Understanding Enzymes – Part 1 [BIO Podcast: Ep 161]:
Architects For Change With Maria Shriver & Understanding Enzymes – Pt. 2 [BIO Podcast: Ep 165]:
Clarity and Support with Laura Powers & The Power of Probiotics [BIO Podcast: Ep 163]:
The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]:
This Podcast Is Brought to You By:
EXPERIENCE PROBIOTICS FOR YOURSELF
Kimberly Snyder's Probiotics is a unique and powerful formula containing 29 different strains of SBO's for maximum variety, potency and effectiveness. More than any other probiotic formula, it most closely reflects what would be found in nature, eating wild or unwashed organic food.
By improving your digestive health, you can almost be guaranteed that you will also increase your health and beauty in some way. For many, re balancing your levels of friendly bacteria via consumption of broad spectrum SBO's is the single best way to restore digestive health.
- Safely survives digestive acids intact
- Supports digestion & nutrient absorption
- Can help promote well-being and beauty